Early Learning Cert III Educator - Munro Street, Auchenflower
Job no: 494793
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD & Inner West Brisbane
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Join our growing child care family
Located in a spacious and charming heritage-listed church this 70-place centre has been recently renovated and designed for modern, high quality early education purposes. A short walk from Auchenflower station, our centre has fantastic external spaces as well and comfortable and resource-rich interiors.
This role will work in the Toddler Room as a Certificate III qualified Educator. If you are confident with 2-3yr age group, demonstrate initiative and work collaboratively with other, this role is for you.
The indoor and outdoor environments at our centres have been designed to offer children complex and challenging learning opportunities, places of beauty, as well as sustainable materials and resources. As an educator working at Guardian, you will contribute to room planning.
Your role as a Certificate III qualified educator is to:
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly on your children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
Successful candidate will have a:
- Completed or studying Certificate III in Children's Services along with sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Paid Blue Card
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Join us on our mission to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today. Apply now to help us achieve this mission.
Why work at Guardian?
- You will work with like-minded educators who truly believe in high quality teaching
- You will be rewarded and recognised through our monthly peer-nominated Educator Awards, Quarterly Award for outstanding Team performance and Educator Awards nights
- You will have professional development opportunities to build your knowledge and excel in your career:
- Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care traineeships.
- An 18-month unique Diploma at Guardian to support your growth
- Reimbursement of fees if you’re studying for a commonwealth supported placement degree of Early Childhood & Education
- Paid study leave, practicum placement, support from experienced mentors
- Educator Days and masterclasses to inspire and inform you as well as opportunities to network with other educators
- Sector specific skill development opportunities such as First Aid, Child Protection Training, Practical National Quality Framework Training and more!
- There are significant opportunities for career developments across different centres, new centre openings or our Support Office.
- You can feed into Guardian’s education project – a world class, quality enhancement initiative
- Your own children will receive childcare at up to 50% of the cost
- You will have access to our complementary and confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns
- All of this, plus an attractive pay package!
If you are seeking a long-term career in the early year’s sector then we would love to hear from you, as we believe we can offer you a career like no one else.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time