Early Learning Casual Educators - Montmorency
Job no: 496143
Work type: Casual
Location: North Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Early Learning Casual Educators – opportunities currently available
Join our growing child care family
We are looking for amazing casual Educators to work at our incredible child care and early learning centres.
You will be joining a dynamic Early Learning group that offers you the ability to work alongside a diverse and supportive peer group, as well as a host of professional development and career progression opportunities across our network of centres.
Our 120-place centre in Montmorency provides a unique Curriculum with the support of professional and dedicated educators. We have an excellent relationship with our families and the local community and with cosy interiors, a range of outdoor environments and exciting projects to undertake, you’ll be inspired in your career at our centre.
Your role as a casual educator at Guardian is to:
- Quickly build relationships with our children and other educators working across the centre
- Work on the floor being hands on and actively engaged with the children throughout the day
- Ensure compliance with National Legislation and Regulations
- Document children's learning and development through Story Park
Successful casual educators with Guardian are passionate and dedicated to providing high quality early learning for our families and their children. Coupled with:
- Completed Diploma in Early Childhood Education and/or Certificate III in Child Services
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current working rights within Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The joys of working for Guardian
- You will work with like-minded educators who truly believe in high quality teaching.
- You will be rewarded and recognised through our monthly peer-nominated Educator Awards, Quarterly Award for outstanding Team performance and Educator Awards nights.
- You will have professional development opportunities to build your knowledge and excel in your career:
- Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care traineeships.
- An 18-month unique Diploma at Guardian to support your growth.
- Reimbursement of fees if you’re studying for a commonwealth supported placement degree of Early Childhood & Education.
- Paid study leave, practicum placement, support from experienced mentors.
- Educator Days and masterclasses to inspire and inform you as well as opportunities to network with other educators.
- Sector specific skill development opportunities such as First Aid, Child Protection Training, Practical National Quality Framework Training and more!
- There are significant opportunities for career developments across different centres, new centre openings or our Support Office.
- You can feed into Guardian’s education project – a world class, quality enhancement initiative.
- Your own children will receive childcare at up to 50% of the cost.
- You will receive a complementary and confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns.
- All of this, plus an attractive pay package!
Join us on our mission to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today. Apply now to help us achieve our mission.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time