Early Learning ISS Worker - Barangaroo
Job no: 496193
Work type: Part-time Temporary
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Early Learning ISS Support Worker - Barangaroo
Join our growing child care family
This beautiful, newly opened centre in Barangaroo is a 108-place open plan service that provides a world-class early learning experience. Complete with lush gardens and natural resources, there are also three ateliers including a light and projector space, loose part environment and art studio. The team of friendly educators are professionals in their field and will inspire you in your pedagogical practice.
The indoor and outdoor environments at our centres have been designed to offer children complex and challenging learning opportunities, places of beauty, as well as sustainable materials and resources. As an educator working at Guardian, you will contribute to room planning
Your role as an ISS Support Worker is to:
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly on your children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
Successful candidate will have a:
- Completed Certificate III in Children's Services along with sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Join us on our mission to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today. Apply now to help us achieve this mission.
The joys of working for Guardian
- Access to professional development opportunities including our annual conference, leadership development, International study tours, International visitors, monthly meetings etc
- Career advancement opportunities across our network including leading larger centres, new centres, turnaround centres, interstate relocations etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
If you are seeking a long-term career in the early year’s sector then we would love to hear from you, as we believe we can offer you a career like no one else.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time