Early Learning Early Childhood Teacher - Coco's Caulfield
Job no: 496344
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Location: South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators, Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher – Coco’s Caulfield North Centre
Join our growing child care family
Coco's Early Learning Centre Caulfield North is a friendly, family focused Long Day Care and Kindergarten facility providing high quality care and education for children from 6 weeks to 5 years old.
We strive to create an environment that provides inspiring and creative learning encounters that are age appropriate.
Our programs include:
- 3 and 4 year old Kinder Programs
- Dance & Music classes
- Familiarisation with Information Technology
- Opportunity to learn French
- Cooking Classes
- Herb and Veggie Garden
- and much much more.
Join our growing child care family
Our centre has a wonderful supportive team environment, with lots of opportunity to grow professionally.
The indoor and outdoor environments have been designed to offer children complex and challenging learning opportunities, places of beauty and sustainable materials and resources.
Your role as an ECT is to:
- Inspire, motivate, guide and support Educators to progress the Centre’s excellence in practice in partnership with the Leadership team
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Support educator’s to critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Develop Educators skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
Successful candidate will have a:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children's check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre for children, their families and your colleagues
Why work at Guardian?
- You will work with like-minded educators who truly believe in high quality teaching
- You will be rewarded and recognised through our monthly peer-nominated Educator Awards, Quarterly Award for outstanding Team performance and Educator Awards nights
- You will have professional development opportunities to build your knowledge and excel in your career:
- Reimbursement of fees if you’re studying for a commonwealth supported placement degree of Early Childhood & Education
- Paid study leave, practicum placement, support from experienced mentors
- Educator Days and masterclasses to inspire and inform you as well as opportunities to network with other educators
- Sector specific skill development opportunities such as First Aid, Child Protection Training, Practical National Quality Framework Training and more!
- There are significant opportunities for career developments across different centres, new centre openings or our Support Office.
- You can feed into Guardian’s education project – a world class, quality enhancement initiative
- Your own children will receive childcare at up to 50% of the cost
- You will have access to our complementary and confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns
- All of this, plus an attractive pay package!
If you are seeking a long-term career in the early year’s sector then we would love to hear from you, as we believe we can offer you a career like no one else.
'Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time