Early Learning Diploma Educator - East Ivanhoe
Job no: 496429
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Location: North Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Early Learning Diploma Trained Educator – East Ivanhoe
Join our growing child care family
You’ll enjoy our toddlers room and, through daily observations, you’ll ensure the individual needs of your room are met while working alongside other passionate and dedicated educators.
This modern and air-conditioned 91-place centre is conveniently located on Heidelberg Road and boasts a fantastic outdoor environment that’s ideal for all age groups as well as a comfortable and resource-rich interior space. Our friendly and professional team of educators pride themselves on their positive relationships with families and the local community.
The indoor and outdoor environments have been designed to offer children complex and challenging learning opportunities, places of beauty and sustainable materials and resources.
Your role as a Diploma Qualified Educator is to:
- To build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the centre community
- To have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard, and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- To actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly children’s progress and activities with their families
- In collaboration with your peers extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
Successful candidate will have a:
- Completed Diploma in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
Join us on our mission to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today. Apply now to help us achieve our mission.
The joys of working for Guardian
- Access to professional development opportunities including our annual conference, leadership development, international visitors and monthly meetings
- Career advancement opportunities across our network including working in larger centres, new centres or turnaround centres
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
If you are seeking a long-term career in the early year’s sector then we would love to hear from you, as we believe we can offer you a career like no one else.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time