Internal Communications Specialist
Job no: 496522
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Human Resources, Marketing
About the role:
Working as part of our People and Culture team, you will build and execute an engaging communications strategy to ensure our Centre teams are informed to help us deliver our strategy of developing an amazing culture and engagement across our 100 centres and 3 support offices.
You’ll be articulate, action orientated and you will love our fast-paced environment where no day is the same.
- Your focus will be to develop People & Culture’s tone of voice to ensure consistent tones across all internal communications
- You will lead the creation & development of our monthly newsletter; working across departments and State based teams to develop engaging content, to ensure maximum impact through readership and participation
- You will lead the fortnightly internal communications update; coordinating departments, developing content and eliciting feedback to ensure we are constantly improving and meeting our teams needs
- You will champion our internal communication platform, Workplace, ensuring high participation and engagement rates
- You will interview and video employees on their exceptional service stories to share and celebrate the amazing Educators in our team
- You will build engagement across our Support Office to create knowledge sharing and collate our great news stories. You will motivate teams to collate their video’s, pictures and show them how to identify moments in our business that we can capture and broadcast to promote our culture
- You will manage our employee award programs and develop other recognition initiatives
- You will support the development of our Employee Value Proposition and how our brand is perceived both internally and to our new employees
- You will support the creation and use of our Intranet, managing documents, reviewing current content and manage the relevant, appropriate & engaging information we share internally
- You will be the voice of all employee benefits; regularly communicating and sharing our practices. Your passion in this area will be infectious!
- You will support our engagement and pulse surveys, maximising participation and creating simple, tangible action plans to address
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years work experience, coupled with a Tertiary qualifications in Communications. You’re passionate about internal communications and people. You have excellent writing and editing skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines. You can interpret business information and translate into relatable, readable copy for our educators.
We’re a hard-working team experiencing growth, you’ll work with a supportive peer group and you’ll love our team spirit and our busy ever changing environment. Working with a company that is passionate about shaping the world of tomorrow through the children of today in the early year’s education.
It all adds up to an amazing opportunity to contribute to our business. If being part of creating a change in a business excites you, we’d love to hear from you. We’re putting our people at the heart of all our decisions and we need your help to do that.
Guardian Early Learning Group… Shaping the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time