Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job no: 496535
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Talent Acquisition
Joining Guardian means you'll be representing one of the leading early learning and childcare businesses in the world, dedicated to providing the best possible early learning experiences for children and their families. We're doing amazing things – and you can too.
Guardian has 100 centres and is in a period of high-growth and has expansion plans for 2018, leading us to this new opportunity to grow our recruitment team. Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager you'll form part of our HR People and Culture team. This role will suit an experienced internal recruiter who thrives within a busy environment.
You'll love working in a fast-paced growing organisation, we have just launched PageUp, building our capability framework and redesigning our recruitment processes.
Now is a great time to join to take part in this.
More about you and the role
As an experienced recruiter you will take the lead for all recruitment across a portfolio of our centres.
You'll be partnering with Centre Directors and Operations Managers;
- Managing the end-to-end Guardian recruitment process, including, sourcing, screening, interview coordination and feedback to ensure top talent is placed in our business
- Proactively sourcing talent, enabling Guardian to successfully attract and hire the highest-quality candidates to fill our roles
- Assist with the employment offer, contract generation and on-boarding processes
- Source candidates through a variety of different channels including, internal data base searching, online job boards, LinkedIn, Social Media sourcing & campaigns and referrals
- Manage administration relating to recruitment processes including conducting reference checks as required; ensuring candidates have relevant qualifications, certificates and checks
You'll be a real team player with a ‘can do' attitude. We're a busy, fun loving team so the ability to work collaboratively is a must as we all work closely to get the job done as one team. You’ll also be:
- Experienced in managing high-volume recruitment activity in a large and complex organisation
- An experienced recruiter strong in building relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions with our HR Team
- Competent with planning and prioritising your workload independently
- Experienced using PageUp or similar software
We are a hard-working team experiencing growth, you'll work with a supportive peer group, you'll love our team spirit as well as our busy ever changing environment.
It all adds up to an amazing opportunity to contribute to our business. If being part of creating a change in a business excites you, we'd love to hear from you.
We're putting our people at the heart of all our decisions and we need your help to do that.
Guardian Early Learning Group… Shaping the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time