Talent Acquisition Administrator / Resourcer
Job no: 496541
Work type: Full-time Temporary
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Human Resources
Joining Guardian means you'll be representing one of the leading early learning and childcare businesses in the world, dedicated to providing the best possible early learning experiences for children and their families. We're doing amazing things – and you can too.
Guardian owns 100 centres across Australia, we are currently in a period of high-growth with expansion plans for 2018.
This role is an initial 6 month contract reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager and part of our HR People and Culture team. You'll love working in a fast-paced growing organisation, we have just launched PageUp, building our capability framework and redesigning our recruitment processes.
More about you and the role
As an experienced Administrator or Resourcer you will take the lead for talent mapping and sourcing candidates for live and pipelined roles.
You'll be partnering with Talent Acquisition Specialists, HR team and key internal stakeholders;
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of different channels including, internal database searching, online job boards, LinkedIn, Social Media sourcing & campaigns and referrals
- Talent mapping geographical locations
- Screening and introducing candidates to Guardian in the best possible way
- Working on lives roles when needed, managing the end-to-end Guardian recruitment process including; advertising; talent sourcing; screening; interview coordination; feedback; reference checking and contracts
- Updating the team and business on trends and activities
- Assisting the team in filling vacancies, matching the right candidate with the right job opportunity
- Proactively sourcing talent, enabling Guardian to successfully attract and hire the highest-quality candidates to fill our roles
You'll be a real team player with a ‘can do' attitude. We're a busy, fun loving team so the ability to work collaboratively is a must as we all work closely to get the job done as one team. You’ll also be:
- Experienced in a HR or recruitment team as an Administrator or Resourcer
- Confident in building relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions with our HR Team
- Competent with planning and prioritising your workload independently
- Experienced using PageUp or similar software will be a huge advantage
- WHV candidates welcome to apply
We are a hard-working team experiencing growth, you'll work with a supportive peer group, you'll love our team spirit as well as our busy ever changing environment.
It all adds up to an amazing opportunity to contribute to our business. If being part of creating a change in a business excites you, we'd love to hear from you.
We're putting our people at the heart of all our decisions and we need your help to do that.
Guardian Early Learning Group… Shaping the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time