Childcare Early Childhood Teacher - Bird House, Hornsby
Job no: 497456
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Upper North Shore Sydney, Lower North Shore Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Childcare Early Childhood Teacher | Bird House, Hornsby
Join the fantastic team at Bird House! We are looking for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to support the learning and development of children in the 3-5 year old room. The role offers opportunity to run the room and become Ed Leader.
You’ll be supported by a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Bird House Hornsby is a small centre with a big heart. This 50-place centre has three rooms dedicated to each age group as well as a large covered outdoor space. The service is conveniently located near both Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital and Westfield Hornsby and has undercover parking. Our diverse range of educators are passionate professionals and pride themselves on creating strong bonds with the children, families and local community.
The benefits of working with Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, our Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children – Up to 50%
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Early Childhood Teacher you’ll…
- Inspire, motivate, and guide Educators to progress the centre’s excellence in practice
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Guide Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Develop Educators’ skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Teacher registration
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- The passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
To read more about Birdhouse Hornsby centre click here https://www.guardian.edu.au/childcare-early-learning-centres/nsw/hornsby-bird-house/#learn-more
Guardian Early Learning Group is offering you $500 if you refer an exceptional Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to work in one of our early learning centres. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time