Childcare Assistant Manager - Marrickville, Sydney
Job no: 497530
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Management, Early Childhood Teacher
Childcare Assistant Manger - Marrickville, Sydney
As the Assistant Manager you will partner with our Centre Manager to mentor, lead and inspire our team to achieve success. You will play a pivotal role in building rich relationships within the centre and driving pedagogy best practice.
This bright and airy 130-place centre is a warm and welcoming service complete with light-filled interiors and excellent outdoor areas perfect for learning and development. With incursions, plenty of resources and a unique early learning Curriculum, Guardian Early Learning Centre – Marrickville provides an excellent environment for you to thrive in your career.
The benefits of working with Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, our Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
- As an Early Childhood Teacher, you’ll…
- Inspire, motivate, and guide Educators to progress the centre’s excellence in practice
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Guide Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Develop Educators’ skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Diploma in Children's Service or Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- The passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
To read more about our centre at Marrickville, you can visit our blog here; https://www.guardian.edu.au/childcare-early-learning-centres/nsw/marrickville/
Guardian Early Learning Group is offering you $500 if you refer an exceptional Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to work in one of our early learning centres. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time