Educational Educational Leader- Rouse Hill ** Brand New Centre**
Job no: 498147
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: West & South West Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Educational Leader- Rouse Hill ** Brand New Centre**
Join the fantastic team at Guardian Early Learning Centre, Rouse Hill!
We are looking for an experienced Educational Leader to lead the program alongside the centre manager.
You’ll be supported by a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Opening in March 2019, Guardian Early Learning – Rouse Hill is custom-designed to offer nurturing and stimulating early learning environments for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Guardian – Rouse Hill features expansive and light filled indoor/outdoor play areas equipped with reggio-inspired materials and resources, huge windows which connect the children with the community and educators who will lead structured and unstructured learning experiences which develop each child’s natural skills and curiosity.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Collaborate with our experienced and passionate Curriculum Mentors to implement world class learning
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Educational Leader you'll…
- Inspire, motivate, guide and support Educators to progress the Centre’s excellence in practice in partnership with the Leadership team
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Support educator’s to critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Develop Educators skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children's check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time