Childcare Certificate III Assistant - Sweet Peas
Job no: 498209
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: West & South West Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney, North West & Hills District Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Certificate III Educator | Sweet Peas
Join the fantastic team at Sweet Peas! We are looking for an experienced Assistant Educator to support the learning and development of children in the 18 month - 2 years room.
Youll will work alongside a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Sweet Peas Early Learning Centre is spacious and light, with glass walls and large windows overlooking the beautiful landscape of Sydney Olympic Park. This 90-place centre is surrounded by nature and boasts a wonderful outdoor area complete with sandpits and climbing equipment. Inside we have a unique ‘social piazza’ where all rooms connect and children can mix freely with other age groups. In addition to this, our incursions, excursions and family fun days make Sweet Peas an excellent place to progress your career.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian diploma program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Assistant Educator, you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly on your children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Completed or activity studying towards a Certificate III in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time