Curriculum Project Leader - VIC
Job no: 498214
Work type: Full-time Temporary, Part-time Permanent
Location: South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Guardian Early Learning Group
Guardian Early Learning Group is an innovative, passionate and committed organisation that advocates for high-quality early years education and care. We have a focus on contemporary early years pedagogy which is supported by exceptional learning environments, documentation and the advocacy of children’s rights.
An influential opportunity is now available to join our Quality and Curriculum team. Based in our Victorian state, you will be our Curriculum Project Leader. You will sit in a team of national experts who work collaboratively to achieve exceptional learning outcomes for children and educators.
Working with the Curriculum team nationally, General Manager and the Operations team at a state level this role will suit an experienced professional who has significant experience, knowledge and practical application of the National Quality Framework and other contemporary early years thinking and practice.
Your duties will include but not limited to;
- Identify, design and delivery of professional learning at centre, state and national level, build frameworks, processes and execute them
- Ongoing review and development of the Guardian Curriculum and all associated documents
- Design and implementation of Guardians ECT induction program
- Collaborating with other state Curriculum Teams to build professional and pedagogical expertise and national consistency
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or equivalent
- Multi-site experience in a leadership capacity, operation level
- Extensive experience working in the early year's sector
- Experience in researching, interpreting and developing material to execution
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework and contemporary early years theory and practice with a particular emphasis on the Reggio Emilia Approach
- Ability to lead, engage and inspire others to achieve expected outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all key stakeholders
- Be a natural relationship builder with an engaging style and a natural ability to influence
The benefits of working with Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, our Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world-class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant-toddler centres and preschools of Reggio Emilia
How to Apply
This is a wonderful, unique opportunity to join a Curriculum team who are considered true experts. Each have over 20 years’ experience in early childhood education, are inspired by the ideas of Reggio Emilia and have access to work leading national and international professionals.
We want you to bring your personality, your ideas and your unique aspirations. Be inspired, be inspiring. If you are ready for a role that encourages what’s in you, apply today.
"Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time