Childcare Centre Director - Sydney CBD
Job no: 498270
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Management
Guardian Early Learning Group | Centre Director, Sydney CBD
Guardian Early Learning Group is an innovative, passionate and committed organisation that advocates for high-quality early years education and care. We have a focus on contemporary early years pedagogy which is supported by exceptional learning environments, documentation and the advocacy of children’s rights.
Over the past fourteen years, we have accumulated a national network of more than 100 of Australia's leading early learning centres, for both large corporations as well as local community-based centres. With 2019 around corner, we are seeking an experienced, qualified, customer focused and equally dedicated early years professional to lead and mentor one of finest early learning centres in Sydney CBD.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres, new centres and support office roles
- Assistance from a dedicated support office team including operations, finance, facilities/property, recruitment, human resources and marketing
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance, including the annual Centre Director awards night
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
As a Centre Director, you will:
Guardian Centre Directors, known internally as a Centre Manager, are encouraged to run their centres with a high degree of autonomy, within the context of the centre’s history and culture and within the broad parameters of the Guardian way.
We empower our Centre Directors to produce people and curriculum leadership to their educator team, to spend time engaging with families, creating amazing early learning environments and promoting their services within the local communities. Centre Directors are supported by their Operations Manager and a General Manager who are there to coach and mentor.
Centre Directors who thrive at Guardian have a strong vision for their centre, are great with people, are strong pedagogically, aren’t afraid to make decisions and aim to run their centre at full occupancy.
To be considered you will have:
- Previous experience operating a long day care centre
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current Working with Children check, First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time