Child Care Trainee Position - Tree House St Kilda
Job no: 498387
Work type: Full-time Temporary, Part-time Permanent
Location: South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Traineeship | Tree House St Kilda
Begin your career in the Early Years Sector and gain a nationally recognised Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care and be paid as you learn! This is a paid traineeship for 12 months.
Caring for children aged from 0 to 5 years, this 149-place centre on Brighton Road in St Kilda has comfortable interiors, bright outdoor environments and plenty of materials to inspire your practice. Our diverse range of educators are passionate professionals and pride themselves on creating strong bonds with the children, families and local community.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our network once your Traineeship is complete, including permanent positions
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian diploma program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As a Trainee Educator you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly children’s progress and activities with their families
- Prepare the children’s play and learning materials for the days activities. Then in collaboration with your peers extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments and spontaneous play experiences
- Help children with daily routines such as toileting, dressing, eating and sleeping and assist with the serving of light snacks and meals and communicate with the families on children’s progress and activities of the day into the program
To be considered you will have:
- A genuine interest in a long-term career within Early Childhood education
- The ability to commit to a 12-month traineeship program
- No previous formal qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
'Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time