Health Safety and Wellbeing Manager
Job no: 498440
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Human Resources
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager
As we broaden our investment in the People and Culture team, we have an exciting opportunity in our newly created position of Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager. This is a standalone role, reporting to the Head of People and Culture, that will leverage the existing framework built by our HR management and business partnering teams in collaboration with our Operations teams.
Why work at Guardian?
- You'll have meaningful work, within a company that is passionate about shaping the world of tomorrow through the children of today
- A supportive environment that empowers you to thrive, providing you the autonomy, accountability and flexibility required to shape your own success
- We continue to grow our centre portfolio and expand our existing centre offer
- Onsite discounted car parking in our Bondi Junction location
- Smart casual dress code every day
More about you and the role
This role will suit an experienced WH&S professional with a proven track record in a leadership role. Your background might include multi-site experience in a WH&S function in the retail, hospitality or aged care sector.
You'll have the freedom to bring your own ideas and solutions, whilst working collaboratively in a supportive, energetic, HR team environment.
Partnering with our leaders across the business you will manage the end-to-end Guardian Workplace Health and Safety framework, while focusing on the safety culture, mindset and behaviours across Guardian.
You will need to operate at both a strategic and tactical level and communicate and engage stakeholders from our centre Educators to the Board.
Success at Guardian requires authentic leadership, with genuine care about the health, safety and well-being of our team members, the families and children in our Centres. You need to demonstrate a ‘can do' attitude and the desire to truly make a difference. You’ll also be:
- An expert in health, safety, wellbeing policy, procedure and workers compensation
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills across all levels of the organisation
- A strong relationship builder with proven stakeholder management
- An experienced leader with exposure to multisite management when delivering key WHS initiatives
- Tertiary qualified in HR or a related field with relevant RTW accreditation
Guardian Early Learning Group is a community of early childhood professionals dedicated to providing high quality early learning and care for children and families. The Guardian journey began in 2004 and today we operate and own over 100 early learning centre’s nationwide and growing. Now is a great time to join us.
We are a hard-working team experiencing growth. You'll work with a supportive peer group, you'll love our team spirit as well as our ever-changing environment. It all adds up to an amazing opportunity to contribute to our business. If helping to create positive change excites you, apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time