Childcare Group Leader | Everton Hills | BRAND NEW CENTRE!!
Job no: 498445
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD & Inner West Brisbane, North Brisbane
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Opportunities | Everton Hills | BRAND NEW CENTRE!!
Join the fantastic team at Everton Hills! Our brand new centre is building occupancy and we are looking for passionate Lead Educators to lead the learning and development of the children in the service.
At Guardian, we are committed to maximising the potential of children and to developing ‘21st Century’ skills they will need for the future, part of this commitment is to use innovative new technology to enrich our learning programs and experiences and we are excited to explore powerful multimedia tools with the children to nurture curiosity, wonder and discovery.
You'll love the layout of our centre which includes two large outdoor environments that come equipped with water play spaces, natural play structures and tunnels – ideal for discovery and adventure.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, our Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
To be considered you will have:
- A completed Diploma and/or Certificate III in Children's Services
- Prior experience running a room in a long day care service
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Experience working as a Room Leader in an Early Childhood Centre
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time