Early Childhood Teacher - McKinnon
Job no: 498675
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher | Kids Time McKinnon
Join the fantastic team at Kids Time McKinnon! We are looking for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to support the learning and development of children in the 4-5 years room.
You’ll be supported by a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Kids Time Early Learning Centre in McKinnon is a friendly, family focused Long Day Care and Kindergarten facility providing top quality care and education for children from 6 weeks to 5 years old.
Split between two levels and across 8 rooms our newly opened 140-place centre is a light filled and spacious purpose-built building providing fun-filled programs that enrich each child's individual development. Our outdoor spaces are a mixture of recycled materials and natural resources with a kitchen garden, separate yard spaces and cubby houses.
The benefits of working with Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, our Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Early Childhood Teacher you’ll…
- Inspire, motivate, and guide Educators to progress the centre’s excellence in practice
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Guide Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Develop Educators’ skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Teacher registration
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- The passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Guardian Early Learning Group is offering you $500 if you refer an exceptional Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to work in one of our early learning centres. For more information, please visit our website; https://www.guardian.edu.au/ectreferralreward/ or contact us at email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time