Certificate III Assistant | Bird House West Pennant Hills
Job no: 498897
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: North West & Hills District Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Certificate III Educator | Bird House West Pennant Hills
Join the fantastic team at Bird House West Pennant Hills! We are looking for an experienced Assistant Educator to support the learning and development of children in the 2 to 3 years room.
You’ll will work alongside a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Located in a leafy residential street in West Pennant Hills, this 48-place centre has a large outdoor play area and backs onto a nature reserve, allowing for plenty of opportunity to get out into nature. There’s plenty of space for art and dramatic play, and the team of passionate educators provide great support and inspiration for your own pedagogical practice.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Set hours/days per week/room age?
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian diploma program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Assistant Educator you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly on your children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Completed or activity studying towards a Certificate III in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time