Childcare Assistant Educator | Pymble (Acre Woods)
Job no: 498917
Work type: Casual
Location: Lower North Shore Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Educator | Pymble (Acre Woods)
Join our growing childcare family as a casual Educator. Through our professional development opportunities, consistent growth and supportive team, we encourage you to reach your full potential with Guardian.
Pymble is a wonderful centre located within a business park near the intersection of Ryde Road and Pacific Highway. This day care is also a short 10-minute walk from Pymble train station. The centre is very open, with lots of natural light and a large outdoor environment for the children to explore.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Many shifts available across various centres and locations
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network of centres, including permanent roles
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shots and Employee Assistance Program
As an Educator you'll…..
- Quickly build relationships with our children and other educators working across the centre
- Work on the floor being hands on and actively engaged with the children throughout the day
- Ensure compliance with National Legislation and Regulations
- Document children's learning and development through Story Park
To be considered you will have:
- Completed Diploma and/or Certificate III in Children's Services
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current working rights within Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time