Educational Leader | Clayfield
Job no: 498980
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD & Inner West Brisbane, North Brisbane
Categories: Early Childhood Management, Early Childhood Teacher
Childcare Educational Leader| Clayfield
Join the fantastic team at Guardian Early Learning - Clayfield! We are looking for an experienced Educational Leader to lead the program alongside the centre manager.
You’ll be supported by a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
A short two-minute walk from Clayfield station, our architecturally designed 122-place centre provides a fantastic outdoor space complete with scooter path, natural creek bed and sandpits. Inside you’ll find comfortable interiors with a theatre-style kitchen, plenty of resources and art and science area which will provide endless inspiration in your pedagogical practice.
Our centre has a beautiful family culture, this is something that our educators pride themselves on. The open plan environment allows children to challenge themselves and engage in experiences that they are Interested to explore. At Clayfield, each educator has different strengths and they are provided with a positive environment to learn, grow and be developed.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Collaborate with our experienced and passionate Curriculum Mentors to implement world class learning
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Educational Leader you'll…
- Inspire, motivate, guide and support Educators to progress the Centre’s excellence in practice in partnership with the Leadership team
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Support educator’s to critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Develop Educators skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications, or Working Towards.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children's check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time