Customer and Employee Experience Manager
Job no: 499168
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Guardian Early Learning Group | Customer and Employee Experience Manager
We have a newly created opportunity available for a Customer and Employee Experience Manager to join our Operations team. This role will deliver a range of initiatives to ensure an outstanding customer (family and children) and employee experience.
The benefits of working for Guardian
- You'll have meaningful work, working with a company that is passionate about shaping the world of tomorrow through the children of today
- An attractive remuneration package to reflect your expertise
- A supportive environment that empowers you to thrive and gives you the autonomy, accountability and flexibility to shape your own success
- Onsite discounted car parking
- Smart casual dress code every day
As a Customer and Employee Experience Manager Consultant you’ll…
- Drive the ongoing development of a customer service culture across the organisation
- Lead the execution of initiatives from analytics /surveys to improve the customer and employee experience in consultation and with our Leadership team members
- Developing user guides for systems and ensuring delivery of training to Centre Managers and Operations Managers to ensure optimal systems use and application of insight
- Review and optimise data and analytics and research from all stages of the customer and employee journey, from tours and onboarding, throughout the employee/customer journey increase employee and family satisfaction
- Coach and advise managers, providing robust challenge, developing skills, knowledge and confidence to encourage and affect the necessary change to deliver the desired business outcomes.
More about you and the role
Acting as a key conduit between the Operations, Marketing and the People & Culture team, you'll have the freedom to develop your own ideas and solutions, working in a supportive environment. You will have real accountability and ownership with the opportunity to create a real impact for the children, our families and our employees.
You will have broad stakeholder management experience and a strong understanding of what it means to create a great customer and employee experience. You will also have;
- Experience with demonstrated ability in leading and successfully delivering complex multidisciplinary projects, with varied stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in data analytics, customer research, and systems implementation
- Significant experience in a multi-site business, with exposure to senior management
- An ability to engage across all levels of the organization using both written and verbal communication
- A proven track record in successfully initiating cultural change and transformation in either the customer or people space
- Relevant Tertiary or University degree preferred
Guardian Early Learning Group is a community of early childhood professionals dedicated to providing high quality early learning and care for children and families. The Guardian journey began in 2004 and today we operate and own over 110 early learning centre’s nationwide with plans for further growth.
We are a hard-working team experiencing growth. You'll work with a supportive peer group, you'll love our team spirit as well as our ever-changing environment. It all adds up to an amazing opportunity to contribute to our business. If helping to create positive change excites you, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time