Childcare Certificate III Assistant | Macquarie Park
Job no: 499189
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: North West & Hills District Sydney, Lower North Shore Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Certificate III Educator | Macquarie Park
Join the fantastic team at Acre Woods Macquarie Park! We are looking for an experienced Assistant Educator to support the learning and development of children from 0 to 5.
You’ll will work alongside a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Resource rich with incredible indoor and outdoor environments, this 81-place centre provides an amazing opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate educators from a breadth of cultural backgrounds. The purpose-built centre provides a welcoming place for children to learn and develop while offering you endless opportunities to be inspired in your practice.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Set hours/days per week/room age?
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian diploma program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Assistant Educator you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly on your children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Completed or activity studying towards a Certificate III in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time