Early Childhood Teacher - Tree House Preston
Job no: 499207
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Location: North Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher | Tree House Preston
Join the fantastic team at Tree House Preston! We are looking for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to support the learning and development of children in the 4-5 years room.
You’ll be supported by a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Our 110-place centre is located in a heritage listed mansion with original Victorian era façade that has a home-like feeling with a fully renovated interior. The external spaces boast undercover decking, edible garden, climbing spaces and mud pits, and we love involving families and the local community in the life of our centre.
The benefits of working with Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, our Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
To be considered you will have:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Teacher registration
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- The passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Guardian Early Learning Group is offering you $500 if you refer an exceptional Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to work in one of our early learning centres. For more information, please visit our website; https://www.guardian.edu.au/ectreferralreward/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time