Guardian's Newest Child Care Centre Opening 2019| South Melbourne
Job no: 498077
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators, Early Childhood Teacher
Guardian Childcare & Education are on the hunt for Diploma or Cert III qualified educators to join the team at our new centre located in South Melbourne!
Conveniently located within 300m walking distance of both Park and Stuart Street light rail stations, South Melbourne’s new centre is architecturally designed to offer a nurturing and stimulating environment for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years.
Spread across three levels this 120-place centre will sit above Melbourne’s skyline with unparallel views of the city, offering expansive indoor and outdoor play areas. A well-resourced atelier on the rooftop yard has also been designed to provide a space where children can express their creative skills in the natural environment. The centre will be equipped with Reggio-inspired materials, high quality, natural resources with huge windows which will connect the children with the community and their surroundings.
What We Offer:
- Professional development opportunities through our internal masterclasses, leadership development, curriculum training and conferences;
- Career advancement opportunities which could set you on the path for a Centre Manager role or within Support Office; Employee referral program; and
- Generous childcare discounts for your own children
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
You will have a demonstrated ability to:
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum;
- Support educators to critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice;
- Develop Educators skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation;
- Present sound and practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the EYLF; and
- Inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre for children, their families and your colleagues.
Our Victorian educators also have access to our very own Pedagogy Exchange Centre. Visit this link to read more https://www.guardian.edu.au/learning-guardian/guardian-pedagogical-exchange/
If you believe this is your time to shine in Guardian and take your career to the next level? Apply via the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time