Assistant Educator - Creative Beginnings
Job no: 498948
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Location: South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Diploma Educator | Creative Beginnings Mentone
Join the fantastic team at Creative Beginnings Mentone! We are looking for an experienced Assistant Educator to support the learning and development of children in the 0 to 3 years room.
You’ll work alongside a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Our well-equipped 94-place centre provides a range of indoor and outdoor learning experiences in our warm and welcome environments. With a yard that comes complete with river bed, sandpit, shaded areas and natural elements, and a team of dedicated professionals, you’ll be inspired in your practice.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Educator you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard, and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- A completed Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- A current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
"Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time