Childcare Assistant Educator | Caulfield North
Job no: 499195
Work type: Casual
Location: South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Educator | Caulfield North
Join our growing childcare family as a casual Educator. Through our professional development opportunities, consistent growth and supportive team, we encourage you to reach your full potential with Guardian.
Our purpose built centre with a focus on sustainability includes engaging outdoor play spaces perfect for exploration and discovery, bright, resource filled interiors to challenge and inspire and fun-filled educational programs which include yoga, music, language and sports sessions.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Many shifts available across various centres and locations
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network of centres, including permanent roles
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shots and Employee Assistance Program
As an Educator you'll…..
- Quickly build relationships with our children and other educators working across the centre
- Work on the floor being hands on and actively engaged with the children throughout the day
- Ensure compliance with National Legislation and Regulations
- Document children's learning and development through Story Park
To be considered you will have:
- Completed Diploma and/or Certificate III in Children's Services
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current working rights within Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time