Childcare Educators | Canberra
Job no: 501505
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Canberra, Bruce
Childcare Educator | Canberra
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
We are looking for qualified or working towards Educators to work across our centres. We have opportunities available at the following centres:
- Guardian Childcare & Education Bruce
- Guardian Childcare & Education Forde
- Guardian Childcare & Education Wanniassa
- Guardian Childcare & Education Gungahlin
- Guardian Childcare & Education Forrest
- Guardian Childcare & Education Allara Street
Please visit Guardian.edu.au for details on our centres.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards).
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Educator Days and national networking events.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; Guardian diploma program, bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Career pathways; grow your career and transition to a Lead Educator, Assistant Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: https://www.guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time