New Centre Opening | Coopers Plains
Job no: 501728
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Categories: Educators, Assistant Centre Manager, Centre Managers, Chef/Cook/Kitchen Hand, Early Childhood Teacher, Group/Lead/Room Educator, Trainee Educators
Opening in April, Coopers Plains is the newest edition to the Guardian community. Our 135-place centre boasts large indoor and outdoor play spaces to inspire children from birth to five. Spaced across two levels, Coopers Plains has been designed and resourced with one thought in mind – sparking wonder and imagination in children and educators.
Our light-filled centre inspires the minds of children with mud kitchens and a viewing space for children to engage across multiple levels. To support our educators, Coopers Plains boasts a beautiful lunchroom to promote community and engagement across our teams while our programming space sparks inspiration and collaboration.
The centre is conveniently located within walking distance from Banoom Station and buses, there is also ample street parking to make travelling to and from work a breeze.
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
We are looking for qualified or working towards Educators & Teachers to work across various roles:
- Centre Manager
- Educational Leader
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Lead Educator’s
- Educator Days and national networking events.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; Guardian diploma program, bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Career pathways; grow your career and transition to a Lead Educator, Assistant Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: https://www.guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time