Child Care Centre Manager | Brisbane
Job no: 501857
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Full-time Temporary
Location: Aspley, Augustine Heights, Brassall, Charlotte Street, Clayfield, Coopers Plains, Sherwood Forest, Springfield, Sunnybank, Taringa, Underwood, Coorparoo, Everton Hills, King Street, Munro Street, Newstead, Queen Street
Categories: Assistant Centre Manager, Centre Managers
Childcare Centre Manager | Brisbane
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
Guardian Childcare & Education are currently moving through a period of growth which means we are looking for inspiring and exceptional leaders to join our Brisbane community. We have multiple opportunities across Brisbane in easily accessible locations to suit you.
Please visit Guardian.edu.au for details on our centres.
Working closely with your Operations Manager and Educators, you will enjoy;
- Being responsible and accountable for centre financial performance, including occupancy, wage management and controllable costs.
- Ensuring that your centre always demonstrates exceeding levels of practice as outlined in the National Quality Standard.
- Building a positive centre culture in line with Guardians core visions and values.
- Reviewing key performance indicators for your centre on a regular basis, with a focus on revenue, debts, wages, occupancy and attendance.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are implemented, embedded, evaluated and reviewed in conjunction with team members and management on a regular basis.
- Advocating for the rights of every child and coordinating the implementation and evaluation of quality programs, which support the development of all children.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services or Bachelor of Education (or working towards)
- Prior experience working in a long day care centre in a leadership role.
- Strong, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Thorough knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Current knowledge of contemporary early years thinking and passion
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Centre Manager conference.
- Career advancement opportunities; including larger centres and support office roles.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- Recognition program; rewarding outstanding performances individuals and teams as well as compelling incentives for key achievements.
- Be celebrated at our annual Centre Manager awards night.
- Develop your knowledge and network at our annual Centre Manager conference.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time opportunities, we can work with you to balance life and work.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: https://www.guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time