Assistant Centre Manager | Wahroonga
Job no: 501983
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Categories: Assistant Centre Manager, Centre Managers
Childcare Assistant Centre Manager | Wahroonga
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
Our 78 place centre in Wahroonga is uniquely located on the grounds of the Sydney Adventist Hospital. The range of resource-rich environments, including a teepee, vegetable garden, a water pump, a creek bed, worm farm and a range of age-specific ateliers is where our exciting programs come to life. Our team of passionate and long-standing Educators are proud to be a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays including Diwali and Chinese New Year. Educators and the children enjoy great connections with the surrounding community due to weekly excursions.
As the Assistant Centre Manager, you will partner with the Centre Manager to mentor, lead and inspire our team to achieve success. You’ll also enjoy:
- Assisting with all aspects of the daily management of the service in accordance with all relevant legislation, sector guidelines and policies
- Working to create a high-quality culture of rich learning environment for the children, families, educators and community
- Being part of the centre leadership team to drive quality improvement within the Centre
- Ensure all policies and regulatory requirements are embedded within the Centre
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services and/or Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Prior experience as an Assistant Centre Manager in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Educator Days and national networking events.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Career pathways; grow your career and transition to Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time