Assistant Centre Manager | Perth
Job no: 502199
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Categories: Assistant Centre Manager (2IC), Early Childhood Teacher, Educators
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
Opening in September 2020 Guardian Childcare & Education Perth is located in the heart of Perth CBD in the stunning TWO FORTY building conveniently around the corner to Perth Underground station. The centre will have custom-designed spaces to offer an inspiring and stimulating early learning environment for children aged six weeks to six years. The resource-rich spaces – filled with natural play structures and open-ended materials – encourage children to explore, ignite their curiosity, learn and most of all have fun.
As the Assistant Centre Manager, you will partner with the Centre Manager to mentor, lead and inspire our team to achieve success. You’ll also enjoy:
- Assisting with all aspects of the daily management of the service in accordance with all relevant legislation, sector guidelines and policies
- Working to create a high-quality culture of rich learning environment for the children, families, educators and community
- Being part of the centre leadership team to drive quality improvement within the Centre
- Ensure all policies and regulatory requirements are embedded within the Centre
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services and/or Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Prior experience as an Assistant Centre Manager in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Educator Days and national networking events.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Career pathways; grow your career and transition to Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time