Assistant Centre Manager | Haberfield
Job no: 502777
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Categories: Assistant Centre Manager (2IC), Early Childhood Teacher, Educators
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
Located on Parramatta Road, our light-filled and homely 94 place centre in Haberfield is close to public transport. The resource-rich environments – including a community library and rooftop yard, natural mud kitchen, a water pump, bike paths, vegetable gardens and age-specific ateliers are where our exciting programs come to life. The culturally diverse and long-standing team enjoy a professional and friendly working environment. The team also enjoy taking the children on excursions to maintain the great connections with the surrounding community.
As the Assistant Centre Manager, you will partner with the Centre Manager to mentor, lead and inspire our team to achieve success. You’ll also enjoy:
- Assisting with all aspects of the daily management of the service in accordance with all relevant legislation, sector guidelines and policies
- Working to create a high-quality culture of rich learning environment for the children, families, educators and community
- Being part of the centre leadership team to drive quality improvement within the Centre
- Ensure all policies and regulatory requirements are embedded within the Centre
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services and/or Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Prior experience as an Assistant Centre Manager in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Educator Days and national networking events.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Career pathways; grow your career and transition to Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time