Childcare Lead Educator | Clayfield
Job no: 502809
Work type: Part-time Permanent
Location: Brisbane, Clayfield
Categories: Lead Educator
Lead Educator| Clayfield
A short 2-minute walk from the train station, Clayfield is ideally situated for both families and educators. Our recently renovated,122-place open-plan environment is complete with native gardens, a creek bed, natural play structures and a range of age-specific ateliers to encourage children’s exploration and learning.
We are proud to have a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays. As part of our community focus, we host family breakfast in the centre every morning.
- Educator Days and national networking events.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Career pathways; grow your career and transition to an Assistant Centre Manager, Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Leading a team of educators with a focus on individual development and mentoring in the education, care, and supervision of each child.
- Working collaboratively with educators, children and families to plan and implement an effective ongoing cycle of planning, documenting and evaluation in accordance with the National Quality Framework and Guardian Curriculum.
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards).
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Knowledge of personal responsibilities under the current Child Protection laws.
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time