Early Childhood Teacher
Job no: 504481
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Sydney, Manly
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Join our brand new team in Manly! We are looking for experienced Early Childhood Teachers to support the learning and development of children in our brand new centre, opening July 26th!
Our teams partner with families to deliver world-class Curriculum, based on the renowned Reggio framework. Our Teachers and Educators are supporting children to develop the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st century - and we need exceptional, forward-thinking and thoughtful Teachers and Educators to join our ranks.
If you want to feel empowered in your career every day, then Guardian may be the place for you. We want awesome people who know how to light up a child’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Access to world-class professional development, coaching, curriculum, conferences and mentoring
- Become fluent in Reggio Emilia and Boulder Journey School-inspired programs that focus on respect, responsibility and community - brought to life through exploration, discovery and play.
- Career advancement opportunities – from in-centre to leadership roles tailored to your aspirations
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators
- Financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- Flexible work options
Guardian prides itself on creating beautiful learning spaces within each unique centre and this is an amazing opportunity to be part of our growth.
Our new teams have a full induction with our friendly Operations team and are supported on their journey with Guardian by likeminded Educators and Teachers from their own centre and our sister services within the state.
Guardian Manly, this brand new 104 place centre features expansive, light-filled environments, including three outdoor areas and a dining piazza. The resource-rich spaces – filled with water play, natural play structures and open-ended materials
As an ECT, work as an active leading team member to provide a safe, stimulating and educational environment, you’ll also enjoy;
- Supporting Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Guiding Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Developing Educators’ skills and abilities in completing high-quality documentation
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration (NSW, SA, VIC & WA)
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent
If you have any questions or would like to find out more before applying, please reach out to Caylee-Jade (Talent Acquisition Partner) via email@example.com or (07) 3292 2632.
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time