Casual Educators needed in Melbourne!
Job no: 492450
Work type: Casual
Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Guardian Early Learning Group – Educators needed in Melbourne
This role offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic early learning group that offers supportive peers, and a host of professional development and career progression opportunities across our network of centres and support offices.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world-class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant-toddler centres and preschools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
We are looking for candidates who are flexible and available to work across various shifts and days on a casual basis. Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Completed Certificate III Or Diploma in Children's Services or Working towards
- Current First Aid Certificate/Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Guardian Early Learning Group is a community of early childhood professionals dedicated to providing high quality early learning for our families and their children.
We started our journey in 2004 and today we operate over 100 early learning centres. We are seeking to become one of the most inspired early learning groups in the world by operating our centres to the very best of our ability and growing cautiously through new centre acquisitions and developments.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and wish to find out more details about our exciting opportunities, please click apply and send your resume today!
‘Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time