Child Care Group Leader - Kew
Job no: 498364
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Location: South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Group Leader | Kew
Join the fantastic team at our recently opened centre, Guardian Kew East.
We are conveniently located on High Street, walking distance from both Clyde Street and Station Street tram stations.
Spread over 2 levels our centre is custom-built, with the most amazing expansive indoor/outdoor areas with Reggio-inspired materials, natural resources and huge windows which connect the children with the community.
Why is this role so unique?
- We have three other Group Leaders in the space who share the responsibilities
- The team alternate the planning so other weeks you get to focus on projects, community visits, relationships
- The children and team are so engaged and all relationships are respectful
- The age group is 0-2 and a half, the relationships and learning across this age group is so special
- If your passion is curriculum, you want to inspire your team as well as the children then this the role for you
The benefits of working for Guardian Childcare & Education:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, our Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world-class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant-toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
‘Guardian Childcare & Education is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time