Casual Educator - Kids Club Rouse Hill
Job no: 498604
Work type: Casual
Location: North West & Hills District Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Educator (casual hours) | Kids Club, Rouse Hill
Join our growing childcare family as a casual Educator. Through our professional development opportunities, consistent growth and supportive team, we encourage you to reach your full potential with Guardian.
Kids Club at Rouse Hill is located on the grounds of Rouse Hill Public School. The centre covers before and after school care, and vacation care for children aged 5 years to 12 years in a secure and comforting setting.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Many shifts available across various centres and locations
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network of centres, including permanent roles
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shots and Employee Assistance Program
As an Educator you'll…..
- Quickly build relationships with our children and other educators working across the centre
- Work on the floor being hands on and actively engaged with the children throughout the day
- Ensure compliance with National Legislation and Regulations
- Document children's learning and development through Story Park
To be considered you will have:
- Completed Diploma and/or Certificate III in Children's Services
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current working rights within Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time