Child Care Certificate III Assistant - Love Kids Mulgrave
Job no: 499296
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Location: South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Certificate III Educator | Love Kids Mulgrave
Guardian Early Learning Group is a community of early childhood professionals dedicated to the care and education of young children through the early years.
Love Kids Mulgrave is a 94-place centre that feels like a home away from home. The bright, custom-designed spaces include a thriving outdoor space complete with bark garden, and comfortable interiors with plenty of resources to support you in your pedagogical practice. The resource-rich and supportive environment offers you endless opportunities to be inspired in your practice.
We are looking for an experienced educator to support the learning and development of our children in our 18-month room to the 3-year-old room. Educate up to 16 children per day and work alongside 4 other educators.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian diploma program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world-class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant-toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Assistant Educator, you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly on your children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Completed or actively studying towards a Certificate III in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
"Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time