Childcare Assistant Educator – Montmorency
Job no: 499393
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Location: North East Melbourne, South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Assistant Educator | Guardian Montmorency
Join the fantastic team at Guardian Montmorency! We are looking for an experienced Educator to support the learning and development of our children, you will have the choice of working with the toddler age or preschool group.
You’ll work alongside a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Our 120-place centre in Montmorency provides a unique Curriculum with the support of professional and dedicated educators. We have an excellent relationship with our families and the local community and with cosy interiors, a range of outdoor environments and exciting projects to undertake, you’ll be inspired in your career at our centre.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
To be considered you will have:
- A completed Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- A current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
"Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time