Part Time Administration Assistant - Richmond
Job no: 499459
Work type: Part-time Permanent
Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Administration Assistant | Guardian Richmond
Join the fantastic team at Guardian Richmond! We are looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to support our lovely Centre Manager. You will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Richmond is one of Guardian's newest, purpose-built centres licensed for 140 children. This centre is adjoined to our Melbourne Head Office and Guardian's very own pedagogy & materials centre.
This is a part time position, working Tuesday to Thursday 10:00am - 3:00pm (15 hours per week).
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities and qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Administration Assistant you'll…
- Be the friendly face of the service
- Attend to general centre phone inquiries and emails in a helpful and positive manner
- Assist with the TimeTarget payroll process
- Manage the QikKids daily processes
- Management of family accounts, including debt chasing, queries, payments and CCMS procedures
- Process new enrolments for the centre
- Deliver high-quality centre tours to assist conversion of enrolments
- General day to day office processes for the educators and families
To be considered you will have:
- Experience working in a long day care setting either as an administration assistant or as an educator
- Experience with QikKids
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- A current Working with Vulnerable People check (WWVP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
'Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time