Casual Educator Acre Woods Eastwood, NSW
Job no: 499656
Work type: Casual
Location: North West & Hills District Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Early Learning Casual Educators – Eastwood
Join our growing child care family
We are looking for amazing casual Educators to work at our incredible child care and early learning centres.
You will be joining a dynamic Early Learning group that offers you the ability to work alongside a diverse and supportive peer group, as well as a host of professional development and career progression opportunities across our network of centres.
Acre Woods Eastwood is a warm and welcoming 78-place centre with a team of professional educators. Located in the family friendly suburb of Eastwood, most of our families live locally which adds to the community feel of the service. As well as offering bright interior spaces, the centre is located on the grounds of TG Milner Field which provides endless opportunities for exploring in an outdoor environment.
Your role as a casual educator at Guardian is to:
- Quickly build relationships with our children and other educators working across the centre
- Work on the floor being hands on and actively engaged with the children throughout the day
- Ensure compliance with National Legislation and Regulations
- Document children's learning and development through Story Park
Successful casual educators with Guardian are passionate and dedicated to providing high quality early learning for our families and their children. Coupled with:
- Completed Diploma in Early Childhood Education and/or Certificate III in Child Services
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current working rights within Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The joys of working for Guardian
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates plus super
- Opportunities to grow and further your career
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
Join us on our mission to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today. Apply now to help us achieve our mission.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time