Casual Educator - Maroubra, NSW
Job no: 499657
Work type: Casual
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Educator | Maroubra Early Learning Centre
Join our growing childcare family as a casual Educator. Through our professional development opportunities, consistent growth and supportive team, we encourage you to reach your full potential with Guardian.
Maroubra Early Learning Centre is an outdoor wonderland! This 69-place centre has a very large, natural space for children to explore and play in. With room for arts and crafts, sandpit and vegetable garden, this centre also won the ‘Sustainable Schools Award’ in 2014 and exceeds the National Quality Standards. Our team of passionate educators and resource-rich environments will inspire you to excel in your pedagogical practice.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Many shifts available across various centres and locations
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network of centres, including permanent roles
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shots and Employee Assistance Program
As an Educator you'll…..
- Quickly build relationships with our children and other educators working across the centre
- Work on the floor being hands on and actively engaged with the children throughout the day
- Ensure compliance with National Legislation and Regulations
- Document children's learning and development through Story Park
To be considered you will have:
- Completed Diploma and/or Certificate III in Children's Services
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current working rights within Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time