Diploma Educator | George Street, Sydney CBD
Job no: 499666
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Diploma Educator | George Street, Sydney CBD
Join the fantastic team at George Street ELC! We are looking for an experienced Diploma Educator to support the learning and development of children from 0 to 5 years old.
You’ll work alongside a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Located in the heart of bustling George Street sits our wonderful 85-place centre. With well-equipped indoor and outdoor environments, comfortable staffroom and a friendly and professional team of educators, we pride ourselves on creating strong bonds with the children, families and local community.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Educator you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard, and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- A current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
"Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time