Casual educator - Acre Woods Roseville, NSW
Job no: 499724
Work type: Casual
Location: North West & Hills District Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Certificate III Assistant - Roseville, Upper North Shore
Join the fantastic team at Roseville, Upper North Shore! We are looking for an experienced Assistant Educator to support the learning and development of children.
You’ll will work alongside a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Situated within a heritage listed federation house, this 90-place centre is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens complete with a 100-year old magnolia tree. The light-filled, purpose-built preschool rooms are filled plenty of resources and materials to support your practice. Our culturally diverse team and families bring an array of languages and traditions which add to the richness of our centre.
The benefits of working for Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian diploma program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Assistant Educator you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly on your children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Completed or activity studying towards a Certificate III in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time