Child Care Early Childhood Teacher - Kids Time Caulfield
Job no: 499800
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: South East & Bayside Area Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher | Kids Kids Time Caulfield
Join the fantastic team at Kids Time Caulfield! We are looking for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to support the learning and development of children in our 3 to 5 year-old room, on a typical day educate up to 22 children.
- Our centre in Caulfield North is a brand-new built centre with a focus on sustainability. We have beautifully engaging outdoor play spaces perfect for exploration and discovery as well as bright, resource filled interiors to challenge and inspire.
- We have weekly incursions, French, sports, yoga and music classes.
- We are also currently creating a sensory room to support the children's development, it has become a team project.
- Copy the link below to view our centre in 3D.
The benefits of working with Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, our Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world-class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant-toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Early Childhood Teacher you’ll…
- Inspire, motivate, and guide Educators to progress the centre’s excellence in practice
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Guide Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Develop Educators’ skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Full VIT registration
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- The passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
'Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time