Job no: 499978
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Assistant Educator | Lemon Tree Carlton
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Educator to join the team at Lemon Tree Carlton!
This homely 60-place centre in the heart of Carlton is currently in the process of being refurbished. Renovations include a beautiful new rooftop yard & new resources throughout. We have sport, music and movement programs, as well as extended projects contributing to the culture at the centre.
Our team of passionate Educators work brilliantly together, with a strong understanding of the needs of the children, and their families. We pride ourselves on the quality of our education, with a strong community presence in a secure learning environment.
The benefits of working with Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, our Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
To be considered you will have:
- Certificate or Diploma in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- The passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time