Early Childhood Teacher - Richmond
Job no: 500056
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher | Guardian Childcare & Education Richmond
Join the fantastic team at Guardian Richmond! We are looking for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to support the learning and development of children in the pre-kinder room.
Richmond is one of Guardian's purpose-built centres licensed for 140 children. This centre is adjoined to our Melbourne Head Office and Guardian's very own pedagogy & materials centre.
The centre has been through significant changes over the last few months, and we are excited to onboard a fresh new team. This is a great opportunity to take the lead and become involved in shaping the new ethos of the centre. You will be in an environment that fosters understanding and works to support their staff to reach their full potential.
The benefits of working with Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, our Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
To be considered you will have:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Provisional or Full VIT Registration
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- The passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Guardian Early Learning Group is offering you $500 if you refer an exceptional Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to work in one of our early learning centres. For more information, please visit our website; https://www.guardian.edu.au/ectreferralreward/ or contact us at email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time