Certificate III Assistant - Caringbah
Job no: 500091
Work type: Part-time Permanent
Location: Southern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Certificate III Educator | Guardian Early Learning Centre - Caringbah
Join the fantastic team at our recently assessed, Exceeding centre in Caringbah.
Caringbah is a wonderful childcare centre in the Shire with lots of natural light and high ceilings indoors and plenty of open space to explore and play outside.
Why is this role so unique?
- We’re proud of our bright and inspiring custom-designed spaces, structures and experiences that are ready for exploring
- We have also recently acquired new open-ended resources for learning with the purpose of persuading curiosity and discovery
- This an opportunity to work in our 3 to 5-year-old room alongside 4 other educators
- Flexible working hours, 9.30 am to 2.30 pm OR 10.00 am to 3.00 pm – you choose
The benefits of working for Guardian Childcare & Education:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian Diploma program, Educator conference with national and international speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world-class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant-toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
To be considered you will have:
- Completed or actively studying towards a Certificate III in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time