Childcare Group Leader - Caringbah
Job no: 500092
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Southern Suburbs Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Childcare Group Leader | Caringbah
Join the fantastic team at our recently assessed, Exceeding centre in Caringbah.
Caringbah is a wonderful childcare centre in the Shire with lots of natural light and high ceilings indoors and plenty of open space to explore and play outside.
Why is this role so unique?
- Our beautiful child care and early learning centre in Caringbah has undergone an evolution
- We’re proud of our bright and inspiring custom-designed spaces, structures and experiences that are ready for exploring
- We have also recently acquired new open-ended resources for learning with the purpose of persuading curiosity and discovery
- It is an opportunity to upskill your management skills, lead our 0-2 year old room and lead a team of 9 – 11 educators
- You get to work 4 days per week, 10 hour shifts
The benefits of working for Guardian Childcare & Education:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, our Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world-class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant-toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
‘Guardian Childcare & Education is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time